2009年11月4日 星期三

Cool down and think.

I haven't had a time to sitting down and thinking about myself and future since I decided to be a police inspector.  I think it's time for me to slow down a while and relax.

I got a cold result yesterday stating that I failed in first screening as I got one fail English task paper.  Well, even though letter was cold, I felt hot.  I mean I felt excited.  You may think I was sick but I think I am just a optimistic person. I always think in a positive way. I know my language skill has not yet up to standard.  Failing in first screening is a warning for me to work hard and well prepared.

Besides language,  I think I seriously leak of soft skill.  After graduated from college, I have had no chance to have a deep discussion with people. I just simply try to gather as much as knowledge and try to combine them (different subject) into to a logical database inside my brain. I think this was benefit to my "first honored" school life.  However,  I find this is harmful to my interpersonal skill including language and presentation. I just hided and stayed at home, Starbucks, library or school. I know my presentation skill is sliding back.

Therefore I decided to improve my language (including English and Chinese) and interpersonal skill within this six month~!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言